To access your voicemail:
Press the mail button on your phone or dial ” *98 ”
Dial your 3 digit extension number
Dial your password (default is ‘1234’)
Play New Msgs – 1
Play Saved Msgs – 2
Settings Menu – 5
Listening VM Menu:
Listen to msg – 1
Save msg – 2
Pause – 0
Rewind Msg – 4
Fast Forward – 6
Delete Msg – 7
Forward msg – 9
Record Greeting – 1
Choose Greeting – 2
Record Name – 3
Change Password – 6
Back to Main Menu – 0
To check voicemail locally:
1. Dial *98 or 4000, enter the mailbox, press #.
2. Enter password, press #.
3. Listen for automated system for further instructions to navigate while in the voicemail system.
To check voicemail remotely:
1. Dial into the IVR or automated system and dial *98 and wait to be prompted to enter your ID which is your extension/mailbox number.
2. Dial your 3 digit extension, press #.
3. Dial your password, press #.
4. Listen for automated system for further instructions to navigate while in the voicemail system.
You need to be on a call to use this feature. Using this feature will transfer a call directly to a user’s voicemail box. Once on a call:
1. Dial *9 (star, 9) + 3-digit extension and #.
2. The call will go directly the the extension voicemail box and will not ring at the extension.
This feature is useful to use either when you know someone doesn’t want to be disturbed or you know someone isn’t around to answer their phone.