To check voicemail locally:
1. Dial *98 or 4000, enter the mailbox, press #.
2. Enter password, press #.
3. Listen for automated system for further instructions to navigate while in the voicemail system.
To check voicemail remotely:
1. Dial into the IVR or automated system and dial *98 and wait to be prompted to enter your ID which is your extension/mailbox number.
2. Dial your 3 digit extension, press #.
3. Dial your password, press #.
4. Listen for automated system for further instructions to navigate while in the voicemail system.
1. Dial *8 while on a call to start recording the conversation.
The recording will stop if a call is transferred, diverted or interrupted in any way. To resume recording dial *8 at anytime.
The recordings will be kept on the servers and available upon request via email.
You need to be on a call to use this feature. Once on a call:
1. Dial *1, then the extension number
2. Hang up
Note: A blind transfer is used when you want to transfer a call to an extension and you have no need for giving the person you are transferring the call to a warning about who is on the line for them. To be able to warn someone of the person you are transferring to them use Call Transfer sometimes called Attended Transfer
Call Pack or Hold:
The nature of IP based phone systems doesn’t allow for the usual hold that people have gotten used to with traditional phone systems. The way we accommodate the hold function is with Call Park.
1. Press *6 and the system will give you a bin number starting with 6001.
2. To retrieve the call from any system phone dial the bin number
eg. 6001, Press ‘Dial’
After using this feature awhile you will realize you won’t need to wait for the automated system to give you the bin number although if your office is receiving high call volume then it is advised to wait for the specific bin number of the call you just parked. The bin numbers will range from 6001 to 6009 and beyond as needed.