Typically described as email to fax, this process is described below:
- Open a new message as though you were going to start a new email message.
- Type in the fax number in the following syntax in To: field: 18005551212 followed by @myfax.com
- Make sure to include the 1 before the area code to get a full 10 digits.
- Attach files to the email message in the order you want them to show up on the other side. The attached files are the fax pages.
- It is best to have the order of the pages in one file to get the best results to guarantee the page order the pages will be sent in the fax transmission.
- Press “Send” for the email message to be sent to the fax servers.
- Give it 2-3 minutes and your fax transmission will be sent to the phone number you typed in the To: field in the email.
Note: You need to have a subscription for this to work because we need to register specific email addresses that will be allowed to send and receive faxes.