This is the process if you want to initiate a message. Responding to messages will be much easier then generating an outgoing message.
- Open a new message as though you were going to start a new email message.
- Type in the from number and to number in the following syntax: email@example.com
- Make sure to NOT include the 1 before the area code so you only have 10 digits.
- Don’t put anything in the subject line.
- Type anything you want in the message body and press the send.
Note: The easiest way to use this simplified SMS feature is to reply to text messages and use old message to be reminded of the proper way to enter the address when you want to initiate SMS messages.
Note: You need to have a subscription for this to work because we need to register specific phone numbers that will be allowed to send and receive SMS text messages