You need to be on a call to use this feature. Once on a call:
1. Dial *1, then the conference room number (any number between 3000-3019)
2. Hang up
3. Local extensions can join the same room if needed or more outsides callers can be transferred to the same conference room.
Note: A blind transfer (*1) is used when you want to transfer a call to digits with more than 3 digits. Using Attended Transfer (*2) will not work because *2 is limited to 3 digit and conference rooms are 4 digits.
Referred to as “Email to Fax”, this process is described below:
1. Go to faxmojo.net and login to your account. Use your credentials to login included with your welcome email with subject: “Welcome to faxmojo”
2. Once logged in you will see the inbox where new and old message will be kept.
3. To start faxing you will need to click on the ‘Compose’ icon at the upper left of the page.
4. Type in the To: fiend the fax number in the following format and as shown below: 1 + (area code) + prefix + 4 digits.
UPDATED Oct 1st 2020: need to add SEND before myfax.com as updated just below.
5. Don’t type anything into the body or subject. Attach the file(s) to be faxed. Attach files to the email message in the order you want them to show up on the other side. It is best to have the order of the pages in one file to get the best results to guarantee the page order to be sent in the fax transmission
6. Press “Send” for the email message to be sent to the fax servers.
7. Give it 2-3 minutes and your fax transmission will be sent to the phone number you typed in the To: field in the email.
Note: You need to have a subscription for this to work because we need to register specific email addresses that will be allowed to send and receive faxes.