This is the easy SMS feature that quickly and simply allow SMS message to be delivered when a customer send text messages to one of your business phone numbers.
Add your email account that your SMS messages will be delivered to. You can login with the web email app or download an email client like Outlook. It doesn’t work with Apple Mail so please don’t try to use that. Outlook is much more simple and we have tested it to be reliable. The below screen shots are from an Android phone and the iPhone will have a similar process but look differently.
First you need to find the ‘Add Account’ option and enter your email address here. It won’t be email@example.com. We will need to provide you with your msgmojo.net email address.
Then fill out the following form. The other part of the credentials we will provide you is the password. The display name and description can read whatever you would like.
After you save this information once you’re sure you have typed everything correctly you can ‘Skip’ the next section that asks if you want to add another account and go directly to the Inbox.
Referred to as “Email to Fax”, this process is described below:
1. Go to faxmojo.net and login to your account. Use your credentials to login included with your welcome email with subject: “Welcome to faxmojo”
2. Once logged in you will see the inbox where new and old message will be kept.
3. To start faxing you will need to click on the ‘Compose’ icon at the upper left of the page.
4. Type in the To: fiend the fax number in the following format and as shown below: 1 + (area code) + prefix + 4 digits.
UPDATED Oct 1st 2020: need to add SEND before myfax.com as updated just below.
5. Don’t type anything into the body or subject. Attach the file(s) to be faxed. Attach files to the email message in the order you want them to show up on the other side. It is best to have the order of the pages in one file to get the best results to guarantee the page order to be sent in the fax transmission
6. Press “Send” for the email message to be sent to the fax servers.
7. Give it 2-3 minutes and your fax transmission will be sent to the phone number you typed in the To: field in the email.
Note: You need to have a subscription for this to work because we need to register specific email addresses that will be allowed to send and receive faxes.
Help with features and functions of the telemojo system